- Other services
- News from SHEU
Search Research Links
Example search : Select ... all 3 age ranges : Select ... Exercise : Contains any word ... walk and Since ... Jan 2014
Why not do your own search? ... by year ... by month ... by age group ... by topic ...
- 2015-09 Walking vs. Biofeedback: A comparison of acute interventions for stressed students
- 2014-11 Walking or cycling to work improves wellbeing
- 2014-08 How do changes to the built environment influence walking behaviors? a longitudinal study within a university campus in Hong Kong
- 2014-05 Downhill walking to improve lower limb strength in healthy young adults
- 2014-04 Walking improves creativity
- 2015-12 Do Interventions to Increase Walking Work?
- 2015-11 Does More Centrally Located School Promote Walking to School? Spatial Centrality in School-Neighborhood Settings.
- 2015-05 Modelling the contribution of walking between home and school to daily physical activity in primary age children
- 2015-01 A longitudinal study of the distance that young people walk to school
- 2014-11 Child Pedestrian - Motor Vehicle Collisions and Walking to School in the City of Toronto: The Role of the Built Environment
- 2014-09 Not Just “A Walking the Dog”: Dog Walking and Pet Play and Their Association With Recommended Physical Activity Among Adolescents
- 2014-06 School run safety - ‘near misses’ while walking or cycling to or from school
- 2014-06 You can’t walk or bike yourself out of the health effects of poverty: active school transport, child obesity, and blind spots in the public health literature
- 2014-05 Examining the Impact of the Walking School Bus With an Agent-Based Model
- 2014-05 Normal biomechanical values of walking for healthy Saudi children in Riyadh city
- 2014-05 Low-income children feel safer walking/biking to school
- 2014-03 Walking to School: The Experience of Children in Inner City Los Angeles and Implications for Policy
- 2014-01 ‘Walking … just walking’: how children and young people's everyday pedestrian practices matter
- 2015-11 Dog walking among adolescents: Correlates and contribution to physical activity
- 2015-05 Exploring differences in school travel mode choice behaviour, incl walking, between children and youth
- 2015-02 A longitudinal study of the distance that young people walk to school
- 2014-05 Step Rate Recommendations for Moderate-Intensity Walking in Overweight/Obese and Healthy Weight Children
- 2014-05 Dog walking: a leisurely solution to pediatric and adult obesity?