- Other services
- News from SHEU
SHEU is hiring! Computing Development Officer - CDO2016
SHEU are looking to appoint a COMPUTING DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
to start as soon as possible.
We are a research unit providing statistical services and reports to schools, local authorities and other commissioners nationwide.
We want someone:
- with a relevant degree or equivalent experience
- highly numerate
- skilled with software packages and scripts
- used to amending and adapting code
- self-starting and self-managing
Starting salary in the range £20-25,000
COMPUTING DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- To provide support for colleagues needing to do something new with their systems: new statistical tests, new figures, new charts, new design for output
- To solve problems in a timely manner
- To provide general support for report production: running, quality assurance, scheduling
- Highly numerate
- Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Experience with script/software development
- Visual Basic
- Reporting software
- Statistical understanding
- Website design
If you have other skills that you can bring to us, please let us know.
SHEU is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Application forms available to download from:
Send to: email@example.com
with a subject line including: CDO2016
or post to:
Research Manager CDO2016,
3 Manaton Close, Matford Park,
EXETER, Devon, EX2 8PF
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date you may conclude that you have not been shortlisted.
Advertisements will be appearing in local and national print and Internet sources.
|JOB APPLICATION FORM.doc (email or post)||399.5 KB|
|JOB APPLICATION FORM.pdf (post)||90.07 KB|